Sunday, October 7, 2012

Dun, da-da-daaa!

Something Learned Sunday


It's almost over, the commitment of 30 days! And being the final SLS of this stretch, let's look at what I've learned from this whole experience:

  • It is possible to post something every day and still be a functioning human being - mostly - so if I can post a blog daily, I can surely write/revise daily.
  • Writing every day is easier for me when there are restrictions in place. Who'da thunk being less free would work better for me?
  • I probably put too much stock in comments as proof of readership, but am capable of writing for myself anyway.
  • The Blogosphere is a really fantastic place full of amazing people and lots of support.
  • It's impossible to type with Murphy on my lap.
  • Murphy will not, in fact, implode if I ignore him to work for a while.
  • I like Britney Spears less now that I've seen her on XFactor.

And the biggest lesson of all...
  • I can follow through with a commitment I make only to myself.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete