Something Learned Sunday
It's almost over, the commitment of 30 days! And being the final SLS of this stretch, let's look at what I've learned from this whole experience:
- It is possible to post something every day and still be a functioning human being - mostly - so if I can post a blog daily, I can surely write/revise daily.
- Writing every day is easier for me when there are restrictions in place. Who'da thunk being less free would work better for me?
- I probably put too much stock in comments as proof of readership, but am capable of writing for myself anyway.
- The Blogosphere is a really fantastic place full of amazing people and lots of support.
- It's impossible to type with Murphy on my lap.
- Murphy will not, in fact, implode if I ignore him to work for a while.
- I like Britney Spears less now that I've seen her on XFactor.
And the biggest lesson of all...
- I can follow through with a commitment I make only to myself.